Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

UPDATE**for my eye thing

I went to the doctor's today, and apparently I have Blepharitis because I had tons of dead skin cells. and blah blah whatever dk the scientific details. But I did provide you the link for its further information! It wasnt an eye infection. THANK THE GOOD LORD! but yeah, we wasted $40 or 60 i dunno, for the pills it starts with C I forgot~ and vigamox. No wonder it never worked. We dont have any medical plan or insurance. Good thing i live in canada :)! FREE HEALTH CARE WOOOO~~
So yeah, my fam doctor recommended me the antibiotics, but he took a week off idk. so this girl doctor took over for him! She recommended me to wash it with baby shampoo, and then warm cloth, and then a face lotion, specifically either aveeno or spectro jel , got spectro jel!

BEFORE SOME DOCTOR PRESCRIBES YOU EXPENSIVE ANTIBIOTICSS, TRY TO RESEARCH  THOROUGHLY! DOCTORS ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT ;)


xo,

No comments: