Image Map

Saturday, June 16, 2012

MEHHH

I dont think Im the most fortunate girl in the world? you know why?

This eye disease has been bothering me for the past month. I've been to the doctor and he prescribed me pills and vigamox. I tried to follow the dosage intake, since I did miss a few. But I finished my pills. and now used vigamox for 7 days. My eye did not get any better. Instead it got worse. I made an appointment a week ago at 9:45 am. Yes, I missed it ): , apparently we now have to pay $50. Omq. As you know, my family isnt the richest family. We are currently financially unstable ): I'm really working hard to get a job.

Ive applied to like 3 companies already. No Luck.

But my eye. It's so itchy ): and the area around it is getting dry. It looks demented now ): and I would get this discharge every morning.
I also have exams, and im breaking out more often. like alot.
Life sucks. I know.
I need the cash.
Oh God please help me.

xo

No comments: