Image Map

Saturday, June 9, 2012

one week left of school!

I honestly cannot wait for Grade 11? Why? Because I only have three university courses :)! which are:
Math, English and Chemistry! I would also LOVE to take Biology because memorizing has been an easy task for me, but theres no more spot left ): We're only allowed to take 8 courses, sadly.
I took:
U: university, C: college, O:open
Math Function something something U
English U
Chemistry U (it was Canadian Law before, i changed it)
Visual Arts C/U
Arts design something C/U
Communication Technology U
Media Studies O
Leadership O

Grade 10 has been REALLY hectic for me. ESPECIALLY NOW. E X A M S. oh how I hate those.
I honestly think that exams are stupid, like why do we even need this? and its 30% of our whole mark too?
I have to study for SCIENCE, MATH, ENGLISH and RELIGION (our class is the hardest btw, because our teacher is a priest)

Wish me luck.
I HATE EXAMS WITH A PASSION. ITS STUPID HOW WE ARE GRADED ON THIS CONCEPT OF RE-STUDYING EVERYTHING WE LEARNED ALL OVER AGAINNNN

xo.

No comments: