Image Map

Thursday, September 19, 2013

WOW SENIOR YEAR!

I havent completely forgotten about my blog...well kind of.
I am so caught up with stuff! I completely forgot about making a post about "Blue Masks" by Shel Silverstein! I was actually anticipating for it back in february....
Well. I am so sorry (to very little of my regular viewers) and to myself ):

I actually did not have time. It was near the end of the school year so the ISUs came and boy, they were either hard or a lot of work -.-"
Therefore, completely abandoning my blog.
BUT! Grade 11 (Junior year) just finished obviously....And summer's already done #SOSAD

and...

SENIOR YEAR!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah....
you saw it....
GRADE 12.
SENIOR YEAR

I cannot believe I am finally in my last year of HS!
So much pressure. So many many many decisions to make. ughh
the life of a 17 year old.
yes I'm 17 now :)




FOR MY REGULAR VISITORS/READERS THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!
and for putting up with my totally irrelevant posts and i never do what i say im gonna do so...LOL such horrible commitment! BUT FOR SENIOR YEAR! IM GONNA TRY!













GOAL FOR THE NEXT BLOG POST:
A drawing thats going to be tweaked in photoshop!
YAY!


xoxo

No comments: