Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Look what I got!


Yay!
Ok so, I got Adobe Photoshop CS5 EXTENDED !!!!
I've stuck with my old photoshop which freezes everytime I use the gradient tool. and yes it sucks -.-
But now, yes. I got itttt, wish i got cs6 tho , but we cant always have what we want cant we?

Anyways, the above photo shows what Im currently working on!  I just finished exams last month , and 2nd semester has been REALLY hectic. I mean, I have no idea why i took physics?! I didnt know it was gonna be that hard, thought Oh its just math whatsoever, but as usual I was wrong. Boo me. and i have english too. I hate thesis papers ahhh, one of the reasons why Im planning on not going to university! Just good 'ol college :)

Ill put up THAT new creation of mine soon? Idk when
But it's a poem by Shel Silverstein and I LUV HIM

No comments: