Image Map

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mairunovich ~~



I started reading this manga called "Mairunovich" I know the name already sounds interesting from the start. Although I already knew there were only 4 chapters and its still ongoing, I said, "why not try right?" so yeah, I did. And boy, the story is not over-cliched ! This bishounen guy tries to help her become a better her

So TA-DAH!!!~~









I am really looking forward to chapter 6 ! Chapter 5 came out just a few days ago, and I read it the day it was uploaded! *FANQURL SCREAAAM.


I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO SHOUJO READERS LIKE ME!
more reviews are found in: mangaupdates
THANKS HARUHIME (SCANLATOR GROUP FOR THIS MANGA)






*Im planning to colour the image above this text.
heehee :3


I do not own these images
credits to HaruHime

UPDATE - Jan. 12, 2013


I've been loving its progress and the plot, although there are some parts that aren't clear yet? Like I wanna know all about the characters' background and such.
Yes, it's still a typical shoujo, but theres something special in it. its what i feel lawlz.

The scanlation group isnt updating it yet HUHUHU , this is the only manga that i really wanna read as of now.

THE IMAGE TO THE RIGHT IS , I THINK THE LATEST COVER? AND THATS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW >>>>


I WANT CHAPT. 12!


No comments: